Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Come By Chance, NL Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Come By Chance, Newfoundland and Labrador

About 30% of properties in Come By Chance were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s. The large percentage of single detached homes in the housing stock of this town is an important part of its character. Homeowners occupy roughly 80% of the dwellings in Come By Chance and 20% are rented. This town also has a selection of housing sizes - there is a higher proportion of three bedroom homes in this town.  Read more about Come By Chance real estate

32 Homes For Sale Within 10 km of Come By Chance


About Living in Come By Chance, Newfoundland and Labrador


The car is very often the preferred transportation option in Come By Chance. It is very convenient to find a parking spot, and many real estate listings are a rather short drive from the closest highway. Walking is not very feasible for home buyers in Come By Chance since almost no common errands can be run without the use of a car.


There are no high schools and no primary schools in this town. With respect to food, property owners in Come By Chance almost always have to turn to a car to travel to the nearest grocery store.


Come By Chance is great for those who like quiet areas, as the streets tend to be very peaceful.