Cataraqui North, Kingston, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Most housing in Cataraqui North was constructed following the year 2000, during its largest building boom. The substantial percentage of single detached homes in the housing stock of this area is an important part of its character. Homeowners occupy roughly 90% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood and renters occupy the remainder. This neighbourhood offers mainly four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Cataraqui North real estate
- new listing$614,9001229 Max CrescentKingston, ON
- $699,9001332 Andersen DriveKingston, ON
- $824,9002764 Delmar StreetKingston, ON
- $749,9002756 Delmar StreetKingston, ON
- $634,9002715 Delmar StreetKingston, ON
- Open House$634,9002713 Delmar StreetKingston, ON
- $599,900128 Ellesmeer AvenueKingston, ON
- Open House$849,900497 Sydney StreetKingston, ON
- $699,9002670 Delmar StreetKingston, ON
- $599,9002687 Delmar StreetKingston, ON
- $599,9002691 Delmar StreetKingston, ON
- $599,9002685 Delmar StreetKingston, ON
- $599,9002689 Delmar StreetKingston, ON
- $549,9992791 Delmar StreetKingston, ON
- $949,900153 Aldergrove PlaceKingston, ON
- $1,325,000900 Purdy Mills RoadKingston, ON
Cataraqui North is especially car friendly. It is a reasonably short car ride to the nearest highway, such as Highway 401, from anywhere in this area, and it is very convenient to park. In contrast, the public transit service in this part of the city is not very frequent. Nonetheless, property owners have access to a few bus lines, and most houses are close to a bus stop. This area is not very convenient for those who travel by foot since carrying out daily needs is occasionally difficult by walking.
Some, but not all, home buyers in Cataraqui North will live within walking distance of the closest grocery store. There are also approximately 10 restaurants and coffee shops in this part of Kingston. Regarding education, it is a rather short walk to reach daycares and primary schools from most homes for sale in Cataraqui North. On the other hand, there are no high schools in this area.
Cataraqui North is a fairly good neighbourhood to buy a home in for those who prefer a slower-paced environment. This part of Kingston is quiet overall, as the streets are generally reasonably tranquil - although that is not the case around Highway 401 or the railway line. Finally, public green spaces are easy to access since there are a few of them nearby for residents to check out.