Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Semi-Detached for Sale in Grande Prairie, AB

Semi-detached homes for sale in Grande Prairie average around $308,767 on the MLS®, making up approximately 4.09% of the city's listings. While 55% of the dwellings are single detached homes, there are also small apartment buildings and townhouses available in the housing market. Most homes in Grande Prairie feature three to four or more bedrooms. About 60% of residents are homeowners, with the remaining 40% being renters. A significant portion of properties were built between 1960 and 1980, with many also constructed before 1960 and during the 1980s.

25 Semi-Detached for Sale in Grande Prairie

Lifestyle