Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Condos for Sale in Spruce Grove, AB

Condos for sale in Spruce Grove reflect a more modern feel, as the city's most significant development has occurred post-millennium. With single detached homes making up around 60% of the city's real estate landscape, the remaining 40% is comprised of smaller apartment buildings and townhouses, offering a variety of living options. Homeownership stands strong at about 70%, with the balance of properties being occupied by renters. Spruce Grove's residential spaces tend to favor larger family accommodations, generally offering three bedrooms or more. The average price of a condo on the MLS® is $188,977, representing 8.33% of the city's property listings, catering to those looking for a blend of suburban charm and contemporary living.

32 Condos for Sale in Spruce Grove

Lifestyle