Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Townhomes for Sale in St. Albert, AB

Townhouses for sale in St. Albert offer a fantastic opportunity for homebuyers with an average price on MLS® of $374,170. They represent about 14.73% of the listings in the city. Single detached homes dominate the market, constituting approximately 70% of the housing stock, while the rest are mainly small apartment buildings and townhouses. St. Albert predominantly features three and four or more bedroom homes. Homeowners reside in around 80% of the properties, with the remaining 20% being rentals. Roughly one third of the houses in this city were constructed during the 1960s and 1970s, with most others being built in the 1980s and 1990s.

42 Townhomes for Sale in St. Albert