Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent

Condos for Sale in Kelowna, BC

Condos for sale in Kelowna are an attractive option, with an average price of $626,735. They represent about 26.34% of the listings on the MLS®. In Kelowna, roughly half of the buildings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. The city offers mainly four or more-bedroom and two-bedroom homes. Approximately 70% of the properties in Kelowna are occupied by homeowners, while the rest are rented. About 30% of the properties were built after the year 2000, with most of the remaining buildings constructed in the 1960s and 1980s.

636 Condos for Sale in Kelowna