Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in Kelowna, BC

In Kelowna, approximately half of the residences are single detached houses, with smaller apartment buildings and townhouses comprising most of the rest. The city predominantly features homes with either four or more bedrooms or with two bedrooms. Around 70% of the city's properties are owned by the occupants, with the remaining 30% being rented out. About 30% of the residences were constructed after the year 2000, while the majority of the other buildings date back to the 1960s and 1980s.

36 Investment Properties for Sale in Kelowna

Lifestyle