Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Kelowna, BC

Explore Luxury Homes, Mansions, Condos and Apartments for sale

Luxury Homes for sale in Kelowna showcase an exclusive array of exquisite properties. The average price of these luxurious listings on the MLS® stands at $3,553,528, representing approximately 0.89% of the market. In Kelowna, nearly half of the dwellings are single detached homes, while the rest are primarily small apartment buildings and townhouses. The housing stock mainly features homes with four or more bedrooms, as well as some two-bedroom properties. Around 70% of the residences here are owner-occupied, with the remaining 30% being rental properties. Notably, about 30% of Kelowna’s modern properties have been built since the year 2000, with a significant portion originating from the 1960s and the 1980s.

24 Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Kelowna

Lifestyle