Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent

Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Langley, BC

Explore Luxury Homes, Mansions, Condos and Apartments for sale

In the City of Langley, approximately 40% of the homes are single detached houses, with the remaining properties being primarily small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses. Around one third of the city's dwellings have been constructed post-2000, while the majority of the older structures date back to the 1960s and 1980s. This region within the Metro Vancouver metropolitan area predominantly features homes with three bedrooms or four or more bedrooms. About 75% of the city's residences are owned by the occupants, with the remaining 25% available as rentals.

32 Luxury Real Estate for Sale in Langley