Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Semi-Detached for Sale in Langley, BC

Semi-detached Homes for sale in the City of Langley are part of a diverse housing market. In this vibrant urban area, housing options range from single detached homes to small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses. Approximately 40% of the dwellings are single detached homes. Notably, 1.4% of the housing listings are for semi-detached properties, with an average price tag on MLS® of $1,161,950. Around one third of the properties were built post-2000, while most other buildings date back to the 1960s and 1980s. The area primarily features three-bedroom and four-bedroom homes. Homeownership is prevalent, with about 75% of the homes being owned and the remaining 25% rented.

16 Semi-Detached for Sale in Langley