Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Townhomes for Sale in Port Moody, BC

Townhouses for sale in Port Moody have an average price of $1,156,114 according to the MLS®. Representing about 21.13% of listings, townhouses play a significant role in the local housing market. Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, making up roughly 30% of buildings in the area. Additionally, large apartment buildings and small apartment buildings are well-represented in Port Moody's housing stock. This part of the Metro Vancouver metropolitan area offers a good variety of housing sizes, from compact lofts to spacious four-bedroom homes. About 75% of residents own their homes, while the remaining 25% are renters. Notably, approximately 40% of the properties in this city were built after the year 2000, with many buildings also constructed in the 1960s and 1980s.

41 Townhomes for Sale in Port Moody