Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent

Investment Properties for Sale in Vancouver, BC

In Vancouver, approximately 25% of the buildings are single detached houses. The rest mainly consist of large and small apartment buildings, along with duplexes. Around 25% of the properties in this city were constructed after the year 2000, while a significant portion of the other buildings were built before 1960 or during the 1960s. The city's housing stock is largely made up of homes with four or more bedrooms, as well as two-bedroom residences. About 60% of the homes are occupied by their owners, with the remaining 40% being rental units.

71 Investment Properties for Sale in Vancouver