Niverville, MB Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Niverville, Manitoba
The sizeable proportion of single detached homes in the housing stock of Niverville is an important part of its character. This town experienced its most significant building boom after the year 2000, so most of the available housing is from this era. This town is primarily composed of three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Roughly 80% of the dwellings in the town are occupied by homeowners and the remainder are rented. Read more about Niverville real estate
- $429,90041 Gleneagles StreetNiverville, MB
- $384,90026 Gullane StreetNiverville, MB
- $424,90043 3rd Avenue SNiverville, MB
- $434,90027 Prestwick StreetNiverville, MB
- $444,900211 Saint Andrews WayNiverville, MB
- $349,90073 Maplewood CrescentNiverville, MB
- $2,600B-61 Main StNiverville, MB
- $274,90012 1st Street SNiverville, MB
- $649,900402 St. George PlNiverville, MB
- $599,900809 Turnberry CoveNiverville, MB
About Living in Niverville, Manitoba
The car is usually the best way to get around in this town. Parking is generally easy. It is very difficult for pedestrians to get around in this town because meeting daily needs is impractical.
In Niverville, families will often be able to access daycares on foot. On the other hand, parents and their schoolchildren may find it challenging to get to primary schools and high schools as pedestrians. As far as food is concerned, a car is almost always needed in Niverville to reach the closest supermarket. Residents of Niverville can enjoy a few restaurants.
Niverville is excellent for those who prefer a quiet atmosphere, as the streets tend to be especially tranquil.