Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Investment Properties for Sale in Halifax, NS

Homes for sale in Halifax exhibit a diverse architectural landscape, with approximately half of the dwellings being single detached homes. The rest of the housing inventory is primarily comprised of expansive apartment buildings and their smaller counterparts. Potential residents will find a broad array of living space options, from efficient lofts to spacious residences with four or more bedrooms. Homeownership is the preference here, with 60% of the local inhabitants owning their properties, while the remaining 40% reside as tenants. Halifax's residential expansion didn't surge in one specific era; instead, its construction history is evenly distributed across decades, commencing in the twentieth century and continuing into the twenty-first century.

10 Investment Properties for Sale in Halifax

Lifestyle