Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Semi-Detached for Sale in Halifax, NS

Semi-detached Homes for sale in Halifax offer a unique slice of the housing market, representing 6.43% of listings, with an average price on MLS® of $617,664. While the city's housing landscape is predominantly characterized by single detached homes, a mixture of large and small apartment buildings also contribute to the diversity of its residential structures. Prospective homeowners and renters will find that Halifax boasts a wide range of housing options, from cozy lofts to spacious residences with four or more bedrooms. Homeownership is prevalent in the city, with 60% of residents owning their abodes, while the remaining 40% reside in rental properties. The historical spread of Halifax's construction spans multiple eras, indicating that the city didn't undergo a concentrated building boom but rather experienced a steady development across the twentieth and twenty-first centuries.

20 Semi-Detached for Sale in Halifax