Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent
Time Frame

Townhomes for Sale in Halifax, NS

Townhouses for sale in Halifax offer a unique blend of benefits for urban living with a dash of suburban charm. The average price on the market for these stylish multi-level dwellings stands at $1,194,500, representing a modest 1.17% of total listings. In contrast, the majority of residential structures feature single detached homes alongside a significant presence of large and small apartment buildings. A diversified range of sizes is available to accommodate various preferences, from compact lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. Homeownership is the preferred choice for around 60% of Halifax residents, with the remaining 40% opting to rent. Rather than being shaped by a single developmental surge, the architectural evolution of Halifax has gracefully stretched across multiple eras, with construction spread out from the twentieth century to the contemporary skyline.

27 Townhomes for Sale in Halifax

Lifestyle