Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Investment Properties for Sale in Barrie, ON

In Barrie, the housing scene is dominated by single detached homes, though you'll also find small apartment buildings and townhouses. Most of the homes here feature three or more bedrooms. Homeownership is common, with about 70% of residents owning their properties, while the remaining 30% are renters. Approximately 30% of the housing was built after the year 2000, while the majority of the remaining homes were constructed before 1960 and during the 1960s.

38 Investment Properties for Sale in Barrie