Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Condos for Sale in Georgina, ON

Condos for sale in Georgina have an average price of around $602,900 on the MLS®. In this town, approximately 85% of buildings are single detached homes, while a small portion of the properties consists of townhouses. Georgina primarily features homes with four or more bedrooms, as well as three-bedroom houses. About 85% of the properties in Georgina are owner-occupied, leaving the remaining 15% to renters. Located within the Greater Toronto Area, this town did not undergo a singular building boom; instead, construction of new dwellings was distributed across various decades in the 20th and 21st centuries. Currently, condo listings make up about 1.86% of the market.

10 Condos for Sale in Georgina

Lifestyle