Kingscourt, Kingston, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
In Kingscourt, many buildings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses are the main alternatives in the housing stock. This part of Kingston also has a good choice of housing size options; houses range from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 60% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home and 40% are renters. Most of the housing growth in this part of the city happened prior to the 1960s. Read more about Kingscourt real estate
- new listing$229,900623 Macdonnell StreetKingston, ON
- new listing$489,90047 Douglas AvenueKingston, ON
- $478,00037 Derby Gate CrescentKingston, ON
- $459,90044 Hillcrest AvenueKingston, ON
- $399,900571 Macdonnell StreetKingston, ON
- $474,90022 Concession StreetKingston, ON
- $489,900789 Alfred CrescentKingston, ON
- $379,900814 Victoria StreetKingston, ON
- $469,900830 Victoria StreetKingston, ON
- $625,000430 Nelson StKingston, ON
- $1,399,988580 Division StreetKingston, ON
- $759,90015 Fergus StreetKingston, ON
- $615,000164 Kingscourt AvenueKingston, ON
This area is a fairly convenient part of Kingston for pedestrians; most daily needs are easy to carry out without the use of a car. Driving is a very good means of transportation in Kingscourt. Accessing a parking spot is easy, and the majority of real estate listings are a rather short drive from the closest highway. On the other hand, commuting by public transit is challenging in this part of the city. Thankfully, property owners are served by a few bus lines, and most houses are very close to a bus stop.
It is usually practical for property owners in Kingscourt to do their groceries on foot. Additionally, a restaurant is commonly just around the corner, and residents benefit from a few cafes as well. With respect to education, daycares and schools are straightforward to reach on foot from most properties for sale in this part of the city.
The character of Kingscourt is exemplified by its relaxed ambience. It is easy to get to green spaces since there are a few of them nearby for residents to explore. The noise levels in this area are also quite low, as the streets are tranquil.