Westwoods, Kingston, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
In Westwoods, the overwhelming majority of dwellings are single detached homes, while duplexes make up most of the remaining housing stock. This area is primarily composed of three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Nearly 95% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners whereas the remainder are rented. A majority of the housing growth in this neighbourhood took place in the 1980s. Read more about Westwoods real estate
- $689,900924 Newhall DriveKingston, ON
- $899,000951 Newhall DriveKingston, ON
- $885,0001039 Finch StreetKingston, ON
- $759,9001100 Bauder CrescentKingston, ON
- $694,900851 Crestwood AvenueKingston, ON
- $499,9003143 Princess StreetKingston, ON
- $724,9991220 Humberside DriveKingston, ON
- $639,000847 Bridle Path CrescentKingston, ON
- $769,9001021 Old Colony RoadKingston, ON
- $1,349,9001098 Caitlin CresKingston, ON
- $819,9001056 Wise StreetKingston, ON
- $849,900979 Westminster PlaceKingston, ON
Driving is a very good transportation option in Westwoods. Parking is generally easy. In contrast, the public transit network in Westwoods is not very practical. Nonetheless, homeowners are served by a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far from most houses. Travelling on foot is not particularly practical for property owners in Westwoods since running common errands is occasionally challenging by walking.
It is frequently practical for house buyers in Westwoods to purchase their groceries on foot. A limited variety of restaurants and cafes can be found as well. With regards to education, in Westwoods, families will typically be able to access schools and daycares by walking.
Westwoods is a fairly good neighbourhood to buy a house in for those who prefer a relaxed environment. This area is quiet, as the streets are quite tranquil. Lastly, green spaces are very well-spread out and there are a few of them nearby for residents to unwind in, which makes them easy to get to.