Laurentian Hills, Kitchener, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
A majority of the housing growth in Laurentian Hills happened in the 1960s and 1970s. Over half of the housing stock of this area is made up of single detached homes and townhouses, while the rest are mainly large apartment buildings and small apartment buildings. Homeowners occupy around 55% of the properties in Laurentian Hills and the remainder are rented. This part of the city offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Laurentian Hills real estate
- Open House$749,90098 Shea CresKitchener, ON
- new listing$579,000#60 -32 Mowat BlvdKitchener, ON
- new listing$749,90098 Shea CrescentKitchener, ON
- new listing$349,00067 Valleyview Road Unit# 29Kitchener, ON
- new listing$579,00060-32 Mowat BoulevardKitchener, ON
- new listing$379,900279 Chandler Drive|Unit #402Kitchener, ON
- $399,000#43 -14 Williamsburg RdKitchener, ON
- $399,00043-14 Williamsburg RoadKitchener, ON
- $859,70023 Briargate DriveKitchener, ON
- Open House$539,900#C24 -10 Palace StKitchener, ON
- $599,000#26 -60 Elmsdale DrKitchener, ON
- Open House$539,900C24-10 Palace StreetKitchener, ON
- $799,999362 Highbrook CresKitchener, ON
- $389,9007c-185 Windale CrescentKitchener, ON
- $399,90018-D-50 Howe DriveKitchener, ON
- $569,900J 126-83 Elmsdale DriveKitchener, ON
- $435,0002b-38 Howe DrKitchener, ON
- $435,0002b-38 Howe DriveKitchener, ON
- $1,065,000124 Laurentian DriveKitchener, ON
It is convenient for pedestrians to navigate Laurentian Hills; many daily needs can be carried out by walking. This part of Kitchener is also quite cycling-friendly as the cycling network is very good. Cars are an excellent means of transportation in this area. Many houses for sale are a reasonably short drive from the closest highway, such as Highway 7, and it is convenient to find a parking spot. On the other hand, travelling by transit can be sometimes difficult in this part of Kitchener by reason of the infrequent service. Nevertheless, there are a few bus lines traversing the neighbourhood, and the nearest bus stop is typically just around the corner.
A supermarket is usually reachable within a rather short walk from any location in Laurentian Hills. Residents benefit from around 10 restaurants and coffee shops as well. As far as education is concerned, in Laurentian Hills, parents and their kids will typically be able to access schools and daycares by walking.
The character of Laurentian Hills is exemplified by its relaxed ambience. This part of the city is good for those who like quiet surroundings, as the streets tend to be reasonably peaceful - although there are still several louder sections, especially closer to Highway 7. Finally, it is very easy to access parks in the neighbourhood since there are around 10 of them close by for residents to unwind in.