Rosenberg, Kitchener, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
The predominant housing types in Rosenberg are single detached homes and townhouses. Most of the housing growth in this area has occurred after the year 2000. This part of Kitchener is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. About 85% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and the remainder are rented. Read more about Rosenberg real estate
- new listing$799,90070 Progress CrescentKitchener, ON
- new listing$749,90034 Outlook TerrKitchener, ON
- new listing$749,90034 Outlook TerraceKitchener, ON
- $569,0001592 Fischer Hallman RoadKitchener, ON
- $599,000E-242 Rachel CrescentKitchener, ON
- $1,839,000254 Seabrook DriveKitchener, ON
- $989,900200 Pineglen CrescentKitchener, ON
- $739,00019 Stratus StKitchener, ON
- $1,599,000290 Forestwalk StKitchener, ON
- $659,900543 Goldenrod LaneKitchener, ON
- $1,276,90019 William Nador StKitchener, ON
- $680,000#16 -205 West Oak TrKitchener, ON
- $1,297,000180 Histand TrailKitchener, ON
- $7,500,000125 Seabrook DriveKitchener, ON
- $4,999,0001385 Bleams RoadKitchener, ON
The preferred method to move around in this area is usually a car. It is especially convenient to access a parking spot. In contrast, commuting by public transit is challenging in this part of Kitchener. Nonetheless, there are a few bus lines crossing the neighbourhood, and bus stops are not very far away from most houses. Rosenberg is reasonably amenable to bicycling since the bicycling infrastructure is well-developed. This part of the city is not very well-suited for those who travel by foot as many daily needs are inconvenient to meet by walking.
Primary schools are easy to reach on foot from anywhere in Rosenberg. In contrast, there are no high schools in this neighbourhood. With respect to eating, buying one's groceries usually demands the use of a car in Rosenberg. Nevertheless, it is generally a rather short walk to the closest pharmacy, which can provide some staple foods. Residents are served by a few restaurants and coffee shops as well.
Rosenberg offers a calm environment and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time outdoors. This neighbourhood is reasonably quiet overall, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour. Finally, there are a few public green spaces nearby for residents to check out, like Huron Natural Area, making it easy to reach them.