Joshua Creek, Oakville, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
The predominance of single detached homes in the housing stock of Joshua Creek is an important part of its character. Most of the housing growth in this neighbourhood has happened following the year 2000. This part of the town is primarily composed of three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Roughly 90% of the properties in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners whereas the remainder are rented. Read more about Joshua Creek real estate
Browse Joshua Creek Real Estate Listings by Property Type
15 Homes For Sale in Joshua Creek
- new listing$1,890,0002385 Eighth Line NOakville, ON
- Open House$714,900#602 -2480 Prince Michael DrOakville, ON
- $2,999,0002384 Rock Point DriveOakville, ON
- Open House$714,900602-2480 Prince Michael DriveOakville, ON
- $2,948,8882320 Awenda DrOakville, ON
- $2,799,0002432 Lyndhurst DrOakville, ON
- $1,149,000#421 -2480 Prince Michael DrOakville, ON
- $2,799,0002432 Lyndhurst DriveOakville, ON
- $1,149,000421-2480 Prince Michael DriveOakville, ON
- $2,230,0001225 Jezero CresOakville, ON
- $3,199,0002284 Nena CresOakville, ON
- $3,199,0002284 Nena CrescentOakville, ON
- $2,999,0002479 Meadowridge DrOakville, ON
- $2,999,0002479 Meadowridge DriveOakville, ON
- $2,299,0002425 North Ridge TrOakville, ON
Cars are an excellent transportation option in Joshua Creek. Coming across a place to park is generally easy, and the majority of real estate listings are a rather short car ride from the nearest highway. However, the public transit network in Joshua Creek is not very convenient. Nonetheless, there are a few bus lines traversing the neighbourhood, and bus stops are not very far from most residences. It is challenging to get around by bicycle in this part of the town because there are quite a few hills, and there are few bike lanes. Many of the homes for sale in this neighbourhood are located in places that are also not particularly convenient for walking because running day-to-day errands is inconvenient on foot.
It is convenient to reach the closest grocery store on foot in Joshua Creek. A small number of restaurants and coffee shops can be found as well. Regarding education, families will appreciate that wherever their house is situated in this area, daycares and primary schools are nearby. However, parents and their schoolchildren may consider it challenging to access high schools as a pedestrian.
People who prefer a relaxed ambience will enjoy Joshua Creek. This area is quiet overall, as there are low levels of noise from traffic. Lastly, getting to green spaces, such as Bayshire Woods Park and Joshua Creek Trail, is very easy from many locations within the neighbourhood since there are around 10 of them close by for residents to unwind in.