Wedgewood Creek, Oakville, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Roughly 90% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home while the rest are renters. The housing stock of this part of Oakville is composed predominantly of single detached homes and townhouses. This neighbourhood experienced its biggest construction boom between 1980 and 1990, so most of the available properties are from this era. However this neighbourhood is notable for those looking for four or more bedroom homes. Read more about Wedgewood Creek real estate
- new listing$299,000#D1 -380 Dundas St EOakville, ON
- $1,549,900346 Hickory CircleOakville, ON
- Open House$1,399,0001987 Glenada CresOakville, ON
- Open House$1,399,0001987 Glenada CrescentOakville, ON
- $2,399,0002430 Nichols Dr EOakville, ON
- $2,100,0002192 Grenville DrOakville, ON
- $1,649,8881182 Creekside DrOakville, ON
- $1,198,8882046 Glenada CresOakville, ON
- $149,000#D6 -380 Dundas St EOakville, ON
- $3,199,000497 Spruce Needle CrtOakville, ON
- $149,9992423 Trafalgar Rd EOakville, ON
- $1,188,0002300 Dalebrook DrOakville, ON
- $1,188,0002300 Dalebrook DriveOakville, ON
- $1,150,0002406 Nichols DrOakville, ON
- $1,099,0002067 Glenada CresOakville, ON
- $1,099,0002067 Glenada CrescentOakville, ON
- $1,150,0002406 Nichols DriveOakville, ON
It is convenient for people walking to get around in Wedgewood Creek; many day-to-day errands can be run on foot. However, this part of Oakville is not very amenable to cycling as the bicycling infrastructure is rather poor, and there are a fair number of elevation changes. The best approach to move around in Wedgewood Creek is usually a car. It is convenient to access a parking spot, and it is a rather short car ride to the closest highway from any location in Wedgewood Creek. However, the public transit service in this area is not very frequent. Thankfully, the neighbourhood is connected by a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far away from most houses.
The closest grocery store in Wedgewood Creek is typically only a rather short walk away. There are also a limited number of choices for those who care about restaurants and cafes in close proximity. Regarding education, it is a rather short walk to access schools and daycares from most houses for sale in Wedgewood Creek.
The character of Wedgewood Creek is exemplified by its relaxed atmosphere. Parks, like Morrison Valley North U.M.R. - 2 and Morrison Valley North U.M.R. - 1, are very well-situated and there are a few of them close by for residents to check out, making them very easy to get to from most locations within Wedgewood Creek. Most areas in this part of Oakville are quiet, as the streets are usually quite calm.