Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Investment Properties for Sale in Orillia, ON

In Orillia, about 60% of the residences are single detached houses, with the other 40% made up of smaller apartment buildings and townhomes. Approximately 30% of the city's properties date back to before 1960, while a good number of the remaining structures were erected in the 1960s and 1980s. The housing stock mainly consists of two-bedroom and three-bedroom units. Roughly two-thirds of the housing units are owner-occupied, and the rest are rental properties.

27 Investment Properties for Sale in Orillia

Lifestyle