Prescott, ON Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Prescott, Ontario
Single detached homes are the most common housing type, representing most dwellings in Prescott, but small apartment buildings and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. A majority of the housing growth in this town occurred prior to the 1960s. This town also has a good choice of housing sizes - properties range from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 55% of the population of this town own their home while the rest are renters. Read more about Prescott real estate
- new listing$439,000551 James Street WPrescott, ON
- new listing$144,900292 Russell StreetPrescott, ON
- new listing$124,900147 Dibble Street EPrescott, ON
- $449,900237-239 King Street WPrescott, ON
- $549,90011 Sunset DrivePrescott, ON
- $545,000419 St Lawrence StreetPrescott, ON
- $349,900394 Russell StreetPrescott, ON
- $449,50024 Alta Vista DrivePrescott, ON
- $699,0002719 Mcintosh RoadPrescott, ON
- $539,900548 Dibble Street WPrescott, ON
- $749,9002202 Glen Smail RoadPrescott, ON
- $465,000280 Russell StreetPrescott, ON
- $149,000203-235 Water Street WestPrescott, ON
- $269,000130 Henry StreetPrescott, ON
- Carriage Trade$1,395,000408 East StreetPrescott, ON
- $1,899,000830 Howe TerracePrescott, ON
About Living in Prescott, Ontario
Prescott is especially car friendly. Nearby highways, such as Highway 401, are very easy to reach from any home in this town, and it is very convenient to come across a place to park. Travelling on foot is not particularly feasible for home buyers in Prescott as few daily needs can be met by walking.
A grocery store is typically accessible within a reasonably short walk from most properties for sale in Prescott. A limited number of restaurants and cafes can be found as well. With respect to education, it is a reasonably short walk to access schools and daycares from most properties for sale in Prescott.
The noise levels in Prescott are very low, as the streets are generally very peaceful.