Thessalon, ON Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Thessalon, Ontario
The predominant housing types in Thessalon are single detached homes and townhouses. About 45% of homes in this town were constructed prior to the 1960s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s. This town has a good selection of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About three quarters of the population of this town own their home and renters make up the remainder. Read more about Thessalon real estate
- new listing$364,50066 Governement RdThessalon, ON
- $140,000275 River StThessalon, ON
- $549,900100 Ontario StThessalon, ON
- $650,000208 Main StThessalon, ON
- $194,900229 Federation StThessalon, ON
- $349,000154 Water StThessalon, ON
- $179,900432 River StThessalon, ON
- $349,000155 Main StThessalon, ON
- $164,99520 Edward StThessalon, ON
- $299,000104 Ansonia RdThessalon, ON
- $41,90021 Huron St WThessalon, ON
- $699,000155 Main Street StThessalon, ON
- $459,900133 Cressy RdThessalon, ON
- $41,444347 Case StreetThessalon, ON
About Living in Thessalon, Ontario
Driving is usually the best method to navigate Thessalon. It is very easy to park, and many houses for sale are a short car ride from the closest highway. It is challenging for people travelling on foot to get around in Thessalon as running daily errands is difficult.
Parents and their children will find that wherever their property is located in this town, daycares and primary schools are nearby. In contrast, Thessalon does not contain any high schools. When it comes to eating, some, but not all, home buyers in this town will reside within walking distance of the closest grocery store. There are also a few restaurants in Thessalon.
Thessalon is excellent for those who prefer a quiet atmosphere, as the streets are usually very calm.