Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Condos for Sale in Whitby, ON

Condos for sale in this town average at $616,519 on the MLS®. They make up 5.28% of all listings in this area. About 80% of the locals are homeowners, with renters accounting for the remaining 20%. The housing scene here primarily includes single detached homes and townhouses. Approximately 30% of the residences were constructed post-2000, with most of the others dating back to pre-1960 and the 1960s. This locale within the Greater Oshawa metropolitan area predominantly features three-bedroom and larger homes.

28 Condos for Sale in Whitby

Lifestyle