Dorval, QC Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Dorval, Quebec
Dorval experienced its biggest construction boom prior to the 1960s, so most of the available properties are from this era. In this city, most buildings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings make up most of the remaining housing stock. About two thirds of the dwellings in the city are occupied by homeowners whereas the rest are rented. This city is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Dorval real estate
- new listing$1,195,000235 Av. MartinDorval, QC
- $1,599,0001535 Ch. Du Bord-Du-Lac-LakeshoreDorval, QC
- Carriage Trade$5,500,0002 Cours St-LawrenceDorval, QC
- $649,000379 Av. ClémentDorval, QC
- $673,000 +GST/QST725 Boul. Pine BeachDorval, QC
- $663,000 +GST/QST727 Boul. Pine BeachDorval, QC
- $595,000 +GST/QSTBoul. Pine BeachDorval, QC
- $499,000565 Boul. Pine BeachDorval, QC
- $69,000 +GST/QST1771 Av. CardinalDorval, QC
- Open House$639,0001860 Av. ParkfieldDorval, QC
- $18,900,000 +GST/QST123 Av. AvroDorval, QC
- $699,900441 Av. Mousseau-VermetteDorval, QC
Nearby and Popular Cities
About Living in Dorval, Quebec
The preferred transportation option in Dorval is usually a car. It is straightforward to park, and nearby highways, such as Autoroute de la Côte-de-Liesse, are very easy to access from any location in Dorval. However, the public transit service in this city is somewhat poor. Nevertheless, there is the Gare Dorval and Gare Pine Beach with access to the Vaudreuil-Hudson Line. The city is served by approximately 20 bus lines, and it is very easy to find a nearby bus stop from most homes. This city is not very suitable for those who travel by foot because meeting daily needs is occasionally challenging. Dorval is also not very cycling-friendly because the bicycling infrastructure is quite bad. Nevertheless, it is a flat ride to most destinations.
A portion of property owners in Dorval may be able to travel to the nearest grocery store on foot, while others will have to rely on another means of transportation. There are also a few opportunities for those who value nearby restaurants and cafes. When it comes to education, daycares are convenient to reach on foot from most homes for sale in Dorval. In contrast, parents and their schoolchildren may consider it difficult to access primary schools and high schools as pedestrians.
Dorval offers a great variety of green spaces to enjoy. More specifically, it is easy to get to green spaces in the city since there are approximately 30 of them nearby for residents to relax in. However, few tree-lined streets are around. Finally, it is relatively calm in this part of the Greater Montreal metropolitan area, due to the presence of very few pedestrians.