Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent
Time Frame

Saint-Eustache, QC Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Saint-Eustache, Quebec

In Saint-Eustache, around 45% of buildings are single detached homes, whereas the rest are mainly small apartment buildings. This city has a good choice of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Homeowners occupy about 60% of the units in the city whereas the remainder are rented. About 40% of properties in this city were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.  Read more about Saint-Eustache real estate

26 Homes For Sale in Saint-Eustache

Lifestyle

About Living in Saint-Eustache, Quebec

Transportation

Cars are an excellent transportation option in Saint-Eustache. It is a rather short drive to the nearest highway, such as Autoroute 640, from anywhere in this city, and it is straightforward to come across a parking spot. However, the public transit service in Saint-Eustache is not very frequent. Nevertheless, the city is served by around 10 bus lines, and it is easy to find a nearby bus stop from most homes. It is impractical for pedestrians to move around in Saint-Eustache because common amenities such as liquor stores or banks can be an occasionally long walk away.

Services

It is a rather short walk to access daycares and primary schools from most houses for sale in Saint-Eustache. In contrast, it can be very difficult to get to high schools as a pedestrian. In terms of food, accessing one of approximately 10 supermarkets on foot is an option for some, but not all, property owners in Saint-Eustache. Residents benefit from over 50 restaurants and cafes as well.

Character

The character of Saint-Eustache is exemplified by its calm ambience. This city is quiet overall, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour - although that is not the case around the railway line or Autoroute 640. Finally, the greenery in this part of the Greater Montreal metropolitan area is quite prominent; there are approximately 40 green spaces nearby for residents to explore, making them easy to reach. Moreover, residents will find that many tree-lined streets are prominent.