Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Time Frame

Saint-Sauveur, QC Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Saint-Sauveur, Quebec

In Saint-Sauveur, about 60% of buildings are single detached homes, and the rest are mainly small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses. This city also has a good variety of unit sizes - houses range from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 70% of the population of this city own their home whereas renters make up the remainder. Roughly 30% of properties in this city were built after the year 2000, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1960s. The average price of an MLS® real estate listing in Saint-Sauveur is $ 706,430.  Read more about Saint-Sauveur real estate

47 Homes For Sale in Saint-Sauveur


About Living in Saint-Sauveur, Quebec


The car is very often the best means of transportation in this city. It is especially convenient to park. A majority of the houses for sale in this city are located in areas that are not very suitable for those who travel by foot because meeting daily needs is inconvenient by walking.


Reaching the closest grocery store by walking is possible for some, but not all, home buyers in Saint-Sauveur. There are also approximately 40 restaurants in this city. As far as education is concerned, primary schools tend to be a very long walk away, and there are no high schools in this city. Moreover, it can be very difficult to walk to daycares from homes for sale in Saint-Sauveur.


Saint-Sauveur is excellent for those who prefer quiet surroundings, as there are generally low levels of noise from traffic.