Haultain, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Real Estate and Homes for Sale
In Haultain, around 60% of dwellings are single detached homes, and the remainder are mainly small apartment buildings and duplexes. This part of the city offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. About 55% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners whereas the rest are rented. This part of the city experienced its largest building boom pre-1960, so most of the available homes are from this time period. Read more about Haultain real estate
- Open House$299,900702 6th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $289,9001033 1st Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $614,900710 1st Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $614,900712 1st Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $324,9001301 Broadway AvenueSaskatoon, SK
- $729,900729 1st Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $619,900803b E 2nd StreetSaskatoon, SK
- Open House$619,900803a E 2nd StreetSaskatoon, SK
- $624,900739 1st Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $599,9001128 8th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $1,920,000802-808 8th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $110,000102 624 8th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $1,375,000824-828 8th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $195,9001036 4th Street ESaskatoon, SK
- $619,9001632 Wiggins Avenue SSaskatoon, SK
No matter the mode of transportation, it is quite straightforward to move around in this area. With about 10 nearby bus lines, this area is a fairly pleasant part of Saskatoon for getting around by public transit. The favoured approach to navigate Haultain is often a car. Coming across a place to park is quite easy, and the majority of properties for sale are a reasonably short drive from the nearest highway. Haultain is a fairly convenient part of Saskatoon for pedestrians; many daily needs are convenient to carry out without the use of a vehicle, and various businesses are close by.
In this part of the city, parents and their kids will almost always be able to reach schools and daycares on foot. Regarding eating, it is straightforward to get to both a general and a specialty grocery store on foot from most houses for sale in this area. Additionally, there are a good number of options within walking distance for those who value restaurants and cafes. It is also easy to reach a variety of clothing stores on foot.
Haultain is a very good neighbourhood to buy a house in for those who prefer a slower-paced atmosphere. Most areas in this part of the city are very quiet, as the streets are generally very tranquil. Lastly, there are a few green spaces close by for residents to explore and they are especially well-distributed, which makes it easy to reach them from most locations within the neighbourhood.