Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Semi-Detached for Sale in Surrey, BC

Semi-detached Homes for sale in Surrey have an average price of $1,798,427 on MLS®. They make up a small portion of the market, with just 0.97% of listings dedicated to this type of property. Surrey offers a rich mix of housing types, including single detached homes, small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses. The city accommodates various lifestyle needs with options spanning from loft-style units to larger homes featuring four or more bedrooms. Approximately 70% of Surrey's residents are homeowners, while the remaining 30% are renters. The housing stock is relatively modern, with about 40% of properties constructed after 2000, complemented by older homes primarily built in the 1960s and 1980s.

42 Semi-Detached for Sale in Surrey

Lifestyle