Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Townhomes for Sale in Surrey, BC

Townhouses for sale in Surrey make up approximately 21.5% of listings. Priced at an average of $930,052 on MLS®, the city offers a diverse array of housing options. While about one third of buildings are single detached homes, smaller apartment buildings and duplexes also feature in Surrey's housing mix. The city, part of the Metro Vancouver metropolitan area, provides homes ranging from lofts to properties with four or more bedrooms. Around 70% of Surrey's residents are homeowners, leaving the remaining 30% as renters. Notably, 40% of the area's properties have been constructed since the year 2000, with many older homes dating back to the 1960s and 1980s.

886 Townhomes for Sale in Surrey

Lifestyle