Borden-Carleton, PE Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Borden-Carleton, Prince Edward Island
Roughly 80% of the units in the town are occupied by homeowners and 20% are rented. The large percentage of single detached homes in the housing stock of this town is an important part of its character. A majority of the housing growth in this town occurred pre-1960. This town is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Borden-Carleton real estate
- $289,00014 William Leo LaneBorden-Carleton, PE
- $374,90023584 Trans Canada HighwayBorden-Carleton, PE
- $55,000219 Borden AvenueBorden-Carleton, PE
- $450,000256 Main StreetBorden-Carleton, PE
- $79,900Lot Main St. & Borden AveBorden-Carleton, PE
- $39,900Lot Borden AveBorden-Carleton, PE
- $799,900138 Oswald RoadBorden-Carleton, PE
- $299,9003085 Highway 10Borden-Carleton, PE
- $82,000114 Dickie RoadBorden-Carleton, PE
- $60,0000 Abbey LaneBorden-Carleton, PE
- $120,000Lot Main St. & Borden AveBorden-Carleton, PE
- $150,000203 Borden AvenueBorden-Carleton, PE
- $995,0000 Dickie RoadBorden-Carleton, PE
About Living in Borden-Carleton, Prince Edward Island
Driving is an excellent mode of transportation in this town. It is especially convenient to find a parking spot. Travelling on foot is not very practical for home buyers in Borden-Carleton since carrying out daily needs is very inconvenient.
Some, but not all, property owners in this town will live within walking distance of the nearest supermarket. A small number of restaurants and cafes are available as well. When it comes to education, there are only a few primary schools in Borden-Carleton and therefore they can be an extended walk away. Likewise, this town does not contain any high schools.
Borden-Carleton is great for those who need quiet surroundings, as the streets tend to be very calm.