Kensington, PE Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Kensington, Prince Edward Island
About 30% of homes in Kensington were built pre-1960, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 1980s. In this town, about 55% of dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. Homeowners occupy about 60% of the units in Kensington and renters occupy the remainder. This town also has a good selection of unit sizes; properties range from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Read more about Kensington real estate
- $399,900116 Victoria StreetKensington, PE
- $379,90042 Sunset DriveKensington, PE
- $499,90038 Sunset DriveKensington, PE
- $488,0005 School StreetKensington, PE
- $139,000103 VictoriaKensington, PE
- $299,00012c Barrett StreetKensington, PE
- $279,0009a Barrett StreetKensington, PE
- $140,000Lot 6 21 KensingtonKensington, PE
- $634,00011 Brookins DriveKensington, PE
- $317,000B 11 Brookins DriveKensington, PE
- $317,000A 11 Brookins DriveKensington, PE
- $699,90014 Park RoadKensington, PE
- $209,00043 Woodleigh DriveKensington, PE
About Living in Kensington, Prince Edward Island
Driving is very often the preferred transportation option in Kensington. It is very convenient to come across a place to park. It is challenging for people walking to navigate this town as very few common errands can be run without the use of a car.
Daycares are easy to walk to from any location in this town. However, families may find it challenging for their kids to get to primary schools and high schools on foot. In terms of eating, the nearest supermarket in this town is generally only a reasonably short walk away. Residents can enjoy a few restaurants and coffee shops as well.
The noise levels in Kensington are especially low, as the streets are generally very tranquil.